Daniel Whitney Papers
Scope and Contents
Materials in this collection document Cultural Resource Management Law in Southern California.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright interests in some or all of these materials have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Copyright resides with the creator(s) of materials contained in the collection or their heirs. The nature of archival collections is such that multiple creators are often applicable and copyright status may be difficult or even impossible to determine. In any case, the user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, obtaining publication rights and copyright infringement. When requesting images from Special Collections & University Archives for publication, we require a signed agreement waiving San Diego State University of any liability in the event of a copyright violation.
1.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Daniel D. Whitney
- City planning--Environmental aspects--California, Southern--History--20th century--Sources
- Cultural property--California, Southern--Management--History--20th century--Sources
- Cultural property--California, Southern--Protection--History--20th century--Sources
- Personal Papers
- Whitney, Daniel D., 1937--Archives
- Daniel Whitney Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note