Eleanor Edmiston Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection includes news releases, fliers, election bonds and bills, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
- Edmiston, Eleanor (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright interests in some or all of these materials have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Copyright resides with the creator(s) of materials contained in the collection or their heirs. The nature of archival collections is such that multiple creators are often applicable and copyright status may be difficult or even impossible to determine. In any case, the user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, obtaining publication rights and copyright infringement. When requesting images from Special Collections & University Archives for publication, we require a signed agreement waiving San Diego State University of any liability in the event of a copyright violation.
Eleanor Edmiston worked tirelessly to preserve the architecture of Balboa Park. She collaborated with the Balboa Park Preservation Association (BPPA) to promote public awareness concerning historical sites and architectural beauty in San Diego.
0.42 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- Balboa Park (San Diego, Calif.)--History--Sources
- Balboa Park Protective Association--History--Sources
- Edmiston, Eleanor--Archives
- Historic buildings--Conservation and restoration--California--San Diego--History--Sources
- Historic sites--Conservation and restoration--California--San Diego--History--Sources
- Personal Papers
- Public architecture--California--San Diego
- Eleanor Edmiston Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note