Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Aztec Shops Records document the history of SDSU's bookstore and food services from 1959-1996. It consists solely of paper records, and includes constitutions and by-laws, financial reports, operating budgets, board minutes, and copies of the employee manual. Also included are promotional booklets and flyers, mail order catalogs, catering flyers, annual reports, and the complimentary student planners distributed by the bookstore for many years. There is...
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of correspondence, office files, and other records from Dr. Hardy's tenure as San Diego State College President.
Scope and Contents The ASIR Records document San Diego State University's enrollment and includes statistical information from 1898-1973. It consists solely of paper records. Included in this collection is an in depth statistical study of the university's graduating class of 1949. This study was conducted in order to obtain statistical data for use in administrative policies and procedures. Of note in this study is the number of veterans attending SDSU as 1949 was the first...
Dates: 1898-1973; Majority of material found in 1940-1973
- College attendance--California--San Diego--Statistics 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego 1
- High school principals--California--San Diego 1
- San Diego State University. Class of 1949 1
- Aztec Shops (Firm : San Diego, Calif.)--Archives 1
- Aztec Shops (Firm : San Diego, Calif.)--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Aztec Shops, Ltd. 1
- College stores--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Hardy, Edward Lawyer 1
- Hardy, Edward Lawyer--Archives 1
- Office of Analytic Studies and Institutional Research 1
- San Diego (Calif.)--Commerce--History--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University--Presidents--Sources 1
- San Diego State University. Office of Analytic Studies and Institutional Research--Archives 1 ∧ less