Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Campus Y Collection dates from 1953-1997, with some undated materials. The collection documents San Diego State University's campus YMCA-YWCA from its beginnings on campus to its last years in the late 1990s. It consists mostly of paper records. Included in the collection are: the Campus Y constitution and bylaws, College Y Advisory Board minutes, newspaper clippings, miscellaneous books and brochures on the draft, and several scrapbooks detailing events...
Scope and Contents The Shen Yo Scrapbook (1924-1935) documents the sorority’s activities and those of its members, and appears to have been compiled by the sorority, not an individual member. The scrapbook includes invitations, news clippings, dance cards, place cards, photographs, programs, notes, and various sorority documents pasted onto the scrapbook’s pages that record sorority events. These events include dinners, teas, pajama sprees, a wheelbarrow race, bridge games,...
- Conscientious objectors--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Draft--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Organizational Records 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Women college students--California--San Diego--Societies and clubs 1
- Campus Y 1
- Greek letter societies--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Societies, etc 1
- Shen Yo Sorority 1
- YMCA-YWCA (San Diego State University)--Archives 1