Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of correspondence, clippings and news releases, speeches, awards, and assorted miscellany. It has been divided into two series: San Diego State University Files, and Other University Files.
Scope and Contents The Donald E. Walker Papers consists of correspondence and administrative files created by Walker's office during his tenure as Acting President of San Diego State College, 1971-1972. Of particular note are Walker's correspondence and statements to the faculty, university senate and students regarding campus unrest and the controversy surrounding professor Peter Bohmer's reappointment. The collection is organized into three series: ...
Dates: Created: 1971 - 1972
- College presidents' spouses--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Deans (Education)--California--San Diego--Sources 1
- Universities and colleges--California--San Diego--Sources 1
- Bohmer, Peter 1
- Golding, Brage 1
- Golding, Brage--Archives 1
- San Diego State University--Presidents--Biography--Sources 1
- Walker, Donald E. 1
- Walker, Donald E., 1921--Archives 1 ∧ less