Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Associated Students Records (1926-1997) document the development, operation, and administration of Associated Students. The collection includes correspondence, reports, memorandums, newspaper clippings, resolutions, meeting minutes, and agendas. The collection is divided into sixteen series: Constitution, By-laws, Resolutions (1935-1978), Election Files (1959-1992), ...
Scope and Contents The Women's Studies Department Records (1966-2006) document the growth and development of the first women's studies department in the nation, including its formation, early relationship with the Center for Women's Studies and Services (CWSS), now named Center for Community Solutions, course development, student work, and interactions between students and faculty with local, national, and international women's groups. It includes annual reports, self studies,...
- College students--California--San Diego 1
- Feminism--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego--History--Sources 1
- Photographs 1
- Slides 1
- Student government--California--San Diego 1
- Video Recordings 1
- Women college students--California--San Diego--History--Sources 1
- Women's studies--California--San Diego--History--Sources 1 ∧ less
- Associated Students 1
- San Diego State University 1
- San Diego State University--Students 1
- San Diego State University. Associated Students--Archives 1
- San Diego State University. Associated Students--History--Sources 1