Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Madeline Tabler Collection documents the creative process behind writing children's and young adult literature. The collection dates from 1963-1975. The collection consists primarily of unpublished manuscripts and published articles. It has accordingly been divided into two series, Manuscripts and Articles. The Manuscripts series includes several unpublished manuscripts written by...
Scope and Contents The John R. Theobald Collection documents Theobald's writings. The collection dates from the 1920s to 1989 with many materials undated. Most of Theobald's papers are included in the Professional and Personal series. The Laurence McGilvery series comprises additional materials later donated by Laurence McGilvery, a San Diego bookseller who was involved in the production of Theobald's anthology of...
- American literature--20th century 1
- American literature--20th century--Sources 1
- Authors, American--20th century--Biography--Sources 1
- French poetry--Translations into English 1
- German poetry--Translations into English 1
- Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Criticism and interpretation 1
- San Diego State University--Faculty--Biography--Sources 1
- Tabler, Madeline (Madeline Ann Balch McDougal Tabler) 1
- Tabler, Madeline, 1922-2002--Archives 1
- Theobald, John R. 1
- Theobald, John Richmond--Archives 1 ∧ less