Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Frankville U.S. Military Collection
Scope and Contents The Frankville US Military Collection documents Dr. Dominick Frankville's career in the military and academia. The majority of the collection contains historical research pertaining to Frankville’s master's thesis, as well as materials from military classes he taught at DePaul University. The collection also includes materials from his military assignments. The majority of documents focus on US military history and Soviet relations after WWII. Highlights of...
Kramer J. Rohfleisch Papers
Scope and Contents This collection consists of research materials used by Kramer Rohfleisch in his work on the history of the Army Air Forces in World War II. The collection includes articles, pamphlets, clippings, training and field handbooks and manuals, ephemera, miscellaneous materials, and declassified commanders' reports, memos, and letters. Also included are Rohfleisch's personal training notes and curriculum from the Army Officer Candidate School.The largest part of the collection...
World War II German Manuscript Collection
Scope and Contents
These documents are most likely (though this has not been confirmed) copies of those given to the US Military after the War, and eventually issued in published form. There are some hand-written materials, and all maps are hand-drawn.
Francis M. Wulbern Papers
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, telegraph messages, classroom materials, official publications pertaining to administrative procedures, tactics, and equipment specifications, as well as photographs and certificates of Francis Wulbern. Of particular interest are the letters of General Altamirano of the Sandinistas and of the U.S. Commander of the Northern Area in Nicaragua in 1930. Also included are telegraph messages announcing the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, the German and...
- United States--History, Military--20th century--Sources 2
- Nicaragua--Military relations--United States--Sources 1
- United States--Military relations--Nicaragua--Sources 1
- United States. Army Air Forces--History--World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Sources 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Europe 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Maps 1
- World War, 1939-1945--United States--Sources 1
- World politics--20th century--Sources 1 ∧ less
- Frankville, Dom--Archives 1
- Frankville, Dr. Dominick (Dominick Donati Frankville) 1
- Rohfleisch, Kramer Jesse 1
- United States. Marine Corps--History--20th century--Sources 1
- United States. Marine Corps--Officers--Biography--Sources 1