Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Walter R. Hepner Memorial Collection
Scope and Contents The Walter R. Hepner Memorial Collection documents aspects of Hepner's professional administrative career and his involvement with the community at large, including international travel. The collection dates from 1892 to 1977, with the bulk of documents created between the 1940s and 1960s. The majority of the collection consists of paper materials such as correspondence, retirement mementos, memorial artifacts, and personal scrapbooks. It contains a...
Dates: 1892 - 1977; Majority of material found within 1940 - 1969
Lauren C. Post Papers
Scope and Contents The Lauren C. Post Papers (1917-1977) document Dr. Lauren Post’s involvement with San Diego State College servicemen in World War II as well as his professional output as professor of geography at San Diego State. The collection includes correspondence, essays, monographs, programs, news clippings, and photographs.The collection is divided into two series, arranged alphabetically: World War II San Diego State Servicemen Files...
- College presidents' spouses--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- San Diego State University--Faculty--Biography 1
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail--Pictorial works 1
- Slides 1
- Hepner, Frances K. (Frances Keating) 1
- Hepner, Frances Keating 1
- Hepner, Walter R. (Walter Ray Hepner) 1
- Hepner, Walter R. (Walter Ray), b. 1891--Archives 1
- Hepner, Walter R. (Walter Ray), b. 1891--Correspondence 1