Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Jefferson Sutton, a San Diego State University graduate, is the author of more than 20 novels written in different genres: science fiction, war, politics, and juvenile literature. His books can be found in libraries throughout the country, his novels were published in more than 10 languages, and two of his juvenile books were Junior Literature Guild selections (Lord of the Stars, 1968, and The Programmed Man, 1969). Most of...
Dates: 1943-1985; Majority of material found in 1958-1979
Scope and Contents The John R. Theobald Collection documents Theobald's writings. The collection dates from the 1920s to 1989 with many materials undated. Most of Theobald's papers are included in the Professional and Personal series. The Laurence McGilvery series comprises additional materials later donated by Laurence McGilvery, a San Diego bookseller who was involved in the production of Theobald's anthology of...
- American literature--20th century--Sources 1
- French poetry--Translations into English 1
- German poetry--Translations into English 1
- Science fiction, American 1
- Science fiction, American--History and criticism--Sources 1
- Writers and their works 1 ∧ less
- Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Criticism and interpretation 1
- San Diego State University--Faculty--Biography--Sources 1
- Sutton, Jeff 1
- Sutton, Jeff (Jefferson Sutton) 1
- Sutton, Jeff--Archives 1