Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Chastain Family Papers consists of postcards and greeting cards addressed to the Chastain Family between 1923 and 1951, mostly from their daughter Hazel, who lived in Portland, Oregon after 1944 with her husband William Mathews.
The collection consists of incoming correspondence and postcards to Thomas from 1935-1961, personal ephemera (including such items as the judge's address book, personal notes, business card file, and mementos) and photographs.
- California. Superior Court (San Diego County) 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Judges--California--San Diego County--Biography--Sources 1
- Photographs 1
- Stanford University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Chastain Family 1
- Chastain family--Archives 1
- Chastain family--Collectibles 1
- Thomas, Gerald C. 1
- Thomas, Gerald C., 1897-1980--Archives 1