Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection documents the activities of the Department of Art's Art Council, Galleries, faculty, students, and alumni from 1964-1989. These records are organized in chronological order. This material was compiled by the Art Department, and descriptions and headings were left as originally devised. These are in boxes 1 through 3. All loose archival material, including exhibits catalogs, is located in box 4 of the collection.
The History Department Records document approximately twenty five years of the department's organizational history. The collection includes reports, minutes, correspondence, policies, curriculum, and committee work.
- Institutional Archives 2
- San Diego State University--Faculty 2
- Feminism--Sources 1
- Feminists--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Organizational Records 1
- San Diego State University--Archives 3
- San Diego State University--Employees 2
- San Diego State University--History--Sources 2
- Department of Art 1
- Department of Drama 1