Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Business and Financial Affairs Division Records dates from 1940-1998. It consists solely of paper records. Included are annual reports providing statistical breakdowns of enrollment at San Diego State from 1940-1957, financial reports breaking down the university's funds, revenues, expenditures, and endowments from 1976-1983 and 1992-1998. The collection is arranged chronologically.
The collection documents San Diego State University development and community planning, Business and Financial Affairs, Associated Students, Aztec Shops, SDSU Foundation, Public Safety, Facilities, the Equal Opportunity Protection Program, and university athletics. It consists of correspondence, reports, memos, statements of policy, statements of goals, forms, and court petitions.
- Institutional Archives 2
- Education, Higher--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Organizational Records 1
- San Diego State University--Appropriations and expenditures 1
- Business and Financial Affairs 1
- Erickson, William 1
- Erickson, William, 1932--Archives 1
- San Diego State College--Archives 1
- San Diego State College--History--20th century--Sources 1