Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The National Conference of Christians and Jews Collection documents the organization's social, financial, and political activities from the late 60's to the mid 1970's. The majority of the material is devoted to the San Diego chapter's events, administration, and committee meetings. Documentation includes correspondence, professional diaries, biographical notes, press releases, minutes, and financial statements.Highlights of the collection include...
Dates: 1959-1977; Majority of material found in 1968-1975
Scope and Contents The James T. Richardson New Religious Movement Collection contains records of his scholarly research and activity to include newspaper clippings, photos, audio and video recordings, personal papers, organizational documents, federal agency records, and related anti-cult and scholarly papers spanning over the last fifty years. It is evident by the contents of this collection that several New Religious Movements directly contributed primary source materials about their activities to...
Dates: 1830-2014; Majority of material found in 1972-2010
- Guyana--Religion--Sources 1
- Judaism--Relations--Christianity--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Organizational Records 1
- San Diego Region (Calif.)--Ethnic relations--History--Sources 1
- Cunningham, Jacob H.--Correspondence 1
- Jerald, Nathan R.--Correspondence 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews (San Diego, Calif.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews--Archives 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews. San Diego Region--Archives 1
- Richardson, James T. 1 ∧ less