Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Campus Y Collection dates from 1953-1997, with some undated materials. The collection documents San Diego State University's campus YMCA-YWCA from its beginnings on campus to its last years in the late 1990s. It consists mostly of paper records. Included in the collection are: the Campus Y constitution and bylaws, College Y Advisory Board minutes, newspaper clippings, miscellaneous books and brochures on the draft, and several scrapbooks detailing events...
Scope and Contents The Fielding M. McGehee III Papers (1967-1999) consist primarily of correspondence between McGehee and his parents, Fielding McGehee, Jr. and Helen McGehee, and also include some correspondence to and from other family members. Many letters include discussion about draft resistance efforts as well as Peoples Temple and the agricultural settlement at Jonestown, Guyana. Some writings related to the draft are also...
Dates: 1967-1999; Majority of material found in 1967-1980
- Conscientious objectors--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Correspondence--20th century 1
- Organizational Records 1
- Personal Papers 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Campus Y 1
- McGehee, Fielding M. III 1
- McGehee, Fielding M., III (Fielding Merwin McGehee III) 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Social life and customs--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Societies, etc 1