Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents
The collection includes syllabi, exhibition slides, and other items pertaining to SDSU's Metalsmithing Program.
Dates: 1961-1999; Majority of material found in 1970-1989
Scope and Contents The Richard Griswold del Castillo Papers (1971-2009) document Griswold’s work in the San Diego State University Department of Chicana and Chicano Studies and his involvement in the Chicano Movement. Highlights include rare film footage of various events in San Diego’s Chicano history since the 1960s, such as the Chicano Park takeover. Also included are tape cassettes and transcripts from a Chicano History Research Project, a CD-ROM containing Chicana and...
Scope and Contents The Evelyn Lockman Papers document the career of an internationally recognized modern, jazz, and world dance performer and teacher. The collection includes correspondence, San Diego State University Department of Dance and Theatre materials, international and national professional activities, professional writings, teaching material, photographs, scrapbooks, and newspaper clippings. The papers are arranged in six series: Biographical Materials, ...
Dates: 1929-1989; Other: Date acquired: 04/16/2003
Scope and Contents The Lauren C. Post Papers (1917-1977) document Dr. Lauren Post’s involvement with San Diego State College servicemen in World War II as well as his professional output as professor of geography at San Diego State. The collection includes correspondence, essays, monographs, programs, news clippings, and photographs.The collection is divided into two series, arranged alphabetically: World War II San Diego State Servicemen Files...
Scope and Contents The Helen Prouty Papers document Prouty’s professional career as a professor of educational psychology at San Diego State University with focus on both her professional career and private practice. The documents date from approximately 1927 to 2004 with the bulk of the material from 1950 to 1989. The collection consists of correspondence, lecture materials, private research materials, and documents about the organizations she was affiliated with during her...
Dates: 1926-2004; Majority of material found in 1950-1989
Scope and Contents The Maria Nieto Senour Papers (1943-2014) document Senour’s work at San Diego State University and in the San Diego community. The collection includes reports, correspondence, conference papers, awards, university personnel files, election campaign papers, press clippings and articles. All materials are organized alphabetically within three series: Biographical, Professional, and Collected...
Dates: 1943-2014; Majority of material found in 1977-2010
- Personal Papers 3
- Chicano movement--California--San Diego 1
- Dance teachers--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Dance--Study and teaching 1
- Dancers--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Education--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego--History--20th century 1
- Educational psychology--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego--History--20th 1
- Entertainers--United States--Biography--Sources 1
- Jewelry 1
- Photographs 1
- San Diego State University. Chicana and Chicano Studies 1
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail--Pictorial works 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Biography--Sources 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Fisch, Arline M. 1
- Griswold del Castillo, Richard 1
- Lockman, Evelyn (Lockman, Evelyn Elizabeth) 1
- Lockman, Evelyn Elizabeth 1
- Nieto Senour, Maria 1
- Post, Lauren C.--Archives 1
- Post, Lauren Chester 1
- Prouty, Helen Lucia 1
- Prouty, Helen, 1908-2005--Archives 1
- San Diego State College 1
- San Diego State University--Alumni and alumnae--Biography--Sources 1
- San Diego State University. College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts. 1
- San Diego State University. Jewelry and Metalsmithing Program 1
- San Diego State University. School of Education--History--20th century--Sources 1 ∧ less