Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Phi Sigma Nu Collection
Scope and Contents The Phi Sigma Nu Collection documents the activities, events, and people associated with the sorority on San Diego State's campus, primarily through scrapbooks. The collection dates from 1925-1976, with most of the materials dating to 1941. The scrapbooks in this collection are dated 1925-1976, 1928-1945, January 1946-February 1948, October 1947-Summer 1949, and 1972-1997. Included in these books are newspaper clippings of events, event flyers,...
Shen Yo Scrapbook
Scope and Contents The Shen Yo Scrapbook (1924-1935) documents the sorority’s activities and those of its members, and appears to have been compiled by the sorority, not an individual member. The scrapbook includes invitations, news clippings, dance cards, place cards, photographs, programs, notes, and various sorority documents pasted onto the scrapbook’s pages that record sorority events. These events include dinners, teas, pajama sprees, a wheelbarrow race, bridge games,...
Tau Kappa Epsilon, San Diego State University Chapter Records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes guides and rush information, logo items, and other miscellany.
- Names: Greek letter societies--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources X
- Organizational Records 2
- Women college students--California--San Diego--Societies and clubs 2
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks--Specimens 1
- Phi Sigma Nu Society (San Diego State University)--Archives 1
- San Diego State University--Students 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Social life and customs--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Social life and customs--Sources 1
- Shen Yo Sorority 1