Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Peter Bohmer Collection dates from 1964-1979 with some undated materials. The collection documents Bohmer's personal and professional life, including legal issues during his time as an assistant economics professor at San Diego State University as well as his arrest and conviction for staging a protest against the Santa Fe Railroad Company in 1972. The collection includes memos on planning for campus disruptions; Associated Student Council meeting...
Scope and Contents The Donald E. Walker Papers consists of correspondence and administrative files created by Walker's office during his tenure as Acting President of San Diego State College, 1971-1972. Of particular note are Walker's correspondence and statements to the faculty, university senate and students regarding campus unrest and the controversy surrounding professor Peter Bohmer's reappointment. The collection is organized into three series: ...
Dates: Created: 1971 - 1972
- College presidents' spouses--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego 1
- Deans (Education)--California--San Diego--Sources 1
- Peace movements--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Protest movements--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1