Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The John Adams Papers document Adams' publications and research, his years at San Diego State College as a professor, department chair, and University Archivist, his relationship with San Diego Union as book reviewer, and some limited parts of his personal life. The collection dates from approximately 1919-1982, with the bulk of documents created from the 1930s-1970s. The collection consists predominantly of publications and correspondence created during...
Dates: 1919-1987; Majority of material found in 1930-1979
Scope and Contents The Louis A. Kenney Papers document Kenney's years as University Librarian at San Diego State University. The collection dates from 1914-1992, and has been divided into four series: Correspondence, Professional Files, Printing Ephemera, and Scrapbooks.The Correspondence series includes Kenney's ingoing and outgoing correspondence from 1960 to 1980, as...
Dates: 1914-1992; Majority of material found in 1950-1992
- Names: San Diego State University. Library. Department of Special Collections--History--Sources X
- Academic librarians--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Academic librarians--California--San Diego--Correspondence 1
- Censorship--Netherlands--Early works to 1800 1
- Censorship--Netherlands--History--16th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Adams, John 1
- Adams, John R., 1900-1994--Archives 1
- Kenney, Louis A. 1
- Kenney, Louis A., 1917--Archives 1
- Kenney, Louis A., 1917--Correspondence 1