Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Desert Protective Council Records (1938-2016) document the operations of the Desert Protective Council and various environmental causes across the United States. The collection consists of correspondence, publications related to environmental projects, news clippings, newsletters, and topical files. The collection is divided into three series: Administrative Files, Publications, and Topical...
Dates: 1938-2016; Majority of material found in 1954-2016
- Conservation of natural resources--California--San Diego--Sources 1
- Environmental impact analysis--California--San Diego 1
- Environmental impact statements--Law and legislation--California 1
- Environmental protection--California--San Diego County--Sources 1
- Environmental protection--California--San Diego--Sources 1