Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Citizens Coordinate for Century 3 Records
Scope and Contents The Citizens Coordinate for Century 3 Collection contains a great deal of material that relates to the natural environment of San Diego, and also publications from other environmental groups. A number of city and county agencies are also represented. The collection has been split into 11 major series: General Files, Naval Regional Medical Center Issue Files, Office Files, ...
Dates: 1961 - 1980
San Diegans, Inc. Records
Scope and Contents
Subjects covered include architects and architecture, Center City, city planning, civil engineers, engineering, commerce, manufacturing, the construction industry, environmental planning, land use and development, public administration, the San Diego Unified Port District, tourism, and transportation. The collection consists of correspondence, reports, information sheets, photographs, and published materials.
- Subject: City planning--California--San Diego--Sources X
- Environmental impact statements--California--San Diego 1
- Land use--California--San Diego--Sources 1
- Photographs 1
- San Diego (Calif.)--Economic conditions--Sources 1
- Citizens Coordinate for Century 3 1
- Citizens Coordinate for Century 3 (San Diego, Calif.)--Archives 1
- San Diegans, Inc. 1
- San Diegans, Inc.--Archives 1