Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents
The collection includes biographical information, correspondence, with the bulk being newspapers, newsletters, magazines, books and specialty publications in which Bulbul cartoons and comics appear.
Scope and Contents The Kathleen B. Jones Papers document Jones’ professional career as a Professor, Associate Dean at San Diego State University and as activist-scholar within the greater community. This collection provides researchers with documentation of some of the activities and the contributions Jones made to the area of feminist scholarship. The papers date from 1977 to 2003, with the bulk of the documents created in the 1980s and 1990s. The collection consists of...
Dates: 1977-2003; Majority of material found in 1980-1999
Scope and Contents Series I, Academic Work: This series, which contains materials that range from approximately 1970 to 2003, is a record of the teaching and academically related work and teaching of Dr. Bonnie Zimmerman. Each subseries holds materials from different aspects of Dr. Zimmerman’s academic career. The first subseries contains a history of courses taught in the Women’s Studies and other departments. In the folders are course syllabi, lecture notes, relevant articles,...
Dates: 1966-2003; Majority of material found in 1969-1999
- Feminism 2
- Caricatures and cartoons--United States 1
- Comic books, strips, etc. 1
- Feminism--Sources 1
- Feminists--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Lesbian activists--California--San Diego 1
- Lesbian teachers--California--San Diego 1
- Lesbians' writings, American--California--San Diego 1
- Women's studies--California--San Diego 1
- Women--California--San Diego--History--Sources 1 ∧ less
- San Diego State University--Faculty--Biography--Sources 2
- Bülbül, 1936- 1
- Guracar, Genny (Gen Guracar) 1
- Jones, Kathleen B. 1
- Jones, Kathleen B., 1949--Archives 1