Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of Council Meeting minutes.
Dates: 1959 - 1963
Scope and Contents The collection contains the by-laws of the Lemon Grove Historical Society, and records and recordings of local history forums held in Lemon Grove in 1978. Some notable nams in this collection include Donald Louis Heyser, Don Estes, Nathan Morse, Nancy Reib, Hank Reib, and Russell Crane. Some notable topics covered include water rights, Spanish and Mexican land grants, Japanese in San Diego, and Lemon Grove churches. In his autobiography, also included in the collection, Donald Louis Heyser...
Dates: 1978 - 1979
Scope and Contents The Anthony F. Sonka Papers (1906-1972) document Sonka's business activities in Lemon Grove, including his role with the Lemon Grove Chamber of Commerce. Of particular interest is an anecdote of the famous Hatfield Flood (1916) in the Tony Sonka Day file, and Sonka's involvement with the installment of Lemon Grove's giant lemon. Arranged alphabetically, the collection includes correspondence, photographs, golf score cards, membership cards, a Padres ticket...
- Subject: Lemon Grove (Calif.)--History--20th century--Sources X
- Organizational Records 2
- Audio Recordings 1
- Businessmen--California--Lemon Grove--Biography--Sources 1
- City planning--California--Lemon Grove--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Lemon Grove (Calif.)--History--Sources 1
- Lemon Grove (Calif.)--Social conditions--Sources 1
- Lemon Grove (Calif.)--Social life and customs--Sources 1
- Personal Papers 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Lemon Grove Coordinating Council (Lemon Grove, Calif.)--Archives 1
- Lemon Grove Coordinating Council Records 1
- Lemon Grove Historical Society 1
- Lemon Grove Historical Society--Archives 1
- Sonka, Anthony F. 1