Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Arthur Lovejoy Cable Papers
Scope and Contents
This is a small collection of correspondence of Arthur Cable primarily to his mother and father, describing his military and work experiences and requesting help in regards to his failing marriage and subsequent divorce. The letters also touch on the mental stability of Cable's brother, John.
Frankville U.S. Military Collection
Scope and Contents The Frankville US Military Collection documents Dr. Dominick Frankville's career in the military and academia. The majority of the collection contains historical research pertaining to Frankville’s master's thesis, as well as materials from military classes he taught at DePaul University. The collection also includes materials from his military assignments. The majority of documents focus on US military history and Soviet relations after WWII. Highlights of...
- United States--History, Military--20th century--Sources 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Sources 1
- World politics--20th century--Sources 1
- Cable, Arthur Lovejoy 1
- Cable, Arthur Lovejoy, b. 1898--Archives 1
- Cable, Arthur Lovejoy, b. 1898--Correspondence 1
- Frankville, Dom--Archives 1
- Frankville, Dr. Dominick (Dominick Donati Frankville) 1