Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Frankville US Military Collection documents Dr. Dominick Frankville's career in the military and academia. The majority of the collection contains historical research pertaining to Frankville’s master's thesis, as well as materials from military classes he taught at DePaul University. The collection also includes materials from his military assignments. The majority of documents focus on US military history and Soviet relations after WWII. Highlights of...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, telegraph messages, classroom materials, official publications pertaining to administrative procedures, tactics, and equipment specifications, as well as photographs and certificates of Francis Wulbern. Of particular interest are the letters of General Altamirano of the Sandinistas and of the U.S. Commander of the Northern Area in Nicaragua in 1930. Also included are telegraph messages announcing the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, the German and...
- Nicaragua--Military relations--United States--Sources 1
- United States--Military relations--Nicaragua--Sources 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Sources 1
- World War, 1939-1945--United States--Sources 1
- World politics--20th century--Sources 1
- Frankville, Dom--Archives 1
- Frankville, Dr. Dominick (Dominick Donati Frankville) 1
- United States. Marine Corps--History--20th century--Sources 1
- United States. Marine Corps--Officers--Biography--Sources 1
- Wulbern, Francis Marion 1