Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Ralph Berman and Roberta Wagner Berman Collection consists of newsletters, photographs, scrapbooks, and membership rosters related to the B'nai B'rith Lasker-Breitbard Lodge. Photographs of various medals, pins, a gavel, and a presentation Bible given by Solomon Rosenberg are present and are also available in digital format. The collection also includes a copy of the book 90 Weinberger Years.
The Edith Kotler B'nai B'rith Scrapbook contains photographs, newspaper clippings, newsletters, invitations and ephemera documenting the Bay City Chapter of B'nai B'rith Women.
The Abraham Nasatir Papers consist of correspondence, articles by and about Abraham and Ida Nasatir, photographs, newspaper clippings, materials from various Jewish institutions in San Diego, items about Nasatir Hall at SDSU, and materials on the destruction of the Nasatirs' home the and rescue of their papers.
The Ida Nasatir Papers consist of her press clippings, book reviews, correspondence, speeches, and obituaries she wrote for Jewish community members. The collection also includes a yellow star that reads "Juif" that was worn by a French holocaust survivor and given to Nasatir during a visit to Paris.
The Dr. Seymour Okmin Collection consists primarily of photographs and negatives, most of which were taken by Dr. Okmin. A large photographic scrapbook and album are also included, in addition to newspaper articles, correspondence, newsletters, and materials pertaining to lodge business.
The Alice H. Paisin B'nai B'rith Collection consists of newsletters, photographs, scrapbook contents, newspaper clippings, a ceremonial banner, and a banquet cloth. Materials are from both the Birdie Stodel Chapter and the Bay City Chapter of B'nai B'rith Women.
The Morris Showel Cottage of Israel Collection consists of documents from promotional events either hosted by the Cottage of Israel or sponsored by other Jewish organizations in the San Diego area. It includes newspaper articles, photographs, flyers, announcements, displays, and invitations documenting the public relations efforts of the Cottage of Israel in Balboa Park from 1948 to the late 1990s. Materials are filed chronologically.
The Woman's Institute for Continuing Jewish Education Collection contains the complete documentation of the institute's programs and publications and includes all of the institute's published books, newsletters, press releases, newspaper clippings, photographs, and a video tape.
- Personal Papers 8
- Jews--California--San Diego--Societies, etc 6
- Video Recordings 3
- Artifacts 2
- B'nai B'rith Women 2
- Organizational Records 2
- Arab-Israeli conflict 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- California history 1
- Documentary films 1
- Documentary films--Production and direction 1
- Edmund's Island (Motion picture) 1
- Encinitas (Calif.) 1
- Encinitas (Calif.)--Social life and customs 1
- Environment (Art) 1
- Families and flowers (Motion picture) 1
- Floriculturists--California--Encinitas 1
- Flowers--California 1
- Homeless persons--California--San Diego 1
- Homeless veterans--California--Encinitas 1
- Institutional Archives 1
- Israel--Civilization--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego 1
- Israel--Research--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego 1
- Jews Palestine social conditions. 1
- Jews--History--1945--Research--California--San Diego 1
- Jews--History--1945--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego 1
- Judaism--Research--California--San Diego 1
- Judaism--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego 1
- Lines in the sand (Motion picture) 1
- Newspaper vendors--California--Encinitas 1
- Palestinian Arabs--California--San Diego 1
- Talking peace (Motion picture) 1 ∧ less
- Jewish Historical Society of San Diego 9
- Independent Order of B’nai B’rith 2
- Berman, Ralph 1
- Berman, Roberta Wagner 1
- Freeman, Mark 1