Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents The Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA) of San Diego County Records document the YWCA's growth and evolution as a service organization for women and families from its inception in 1907 through the early 2000s. The collection comprises approximately 67 linear feet of materials including the organization’s administrative records dating from 1907 to 2006, financial records dating from 1908 to 2006, legal documents, correspondence, publicity, photographs,...
- Subject: Women's rights X
- Subject: Women's rights--California--San Diego County X
- Subject: Women--California--San Diego--Social conditions--Sources X
- Subject: Women, Services for--California--San Diego X
- Subject: Women--California--San Diego X
- Names: Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. X