San Diego Vertical File
Scope and Contents
The San Diego Vertical File contains a variety of materials documenting or relevant to San Diego's local history. It has been compiled by department staff over several decades.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright interests in some or all of these materials have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Copyright resides with the creator(s) of materials contained in the collection or their heirs. The nature of archival collections is such that multiple creators are often applicable and copyright status may be difficult or even impossible to determine. In any case, the user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, obtaining publication rights and copyright infringement. When requesting images from Special Collections & University Archives for publication, we require a signed agreement waiving San Diego State University of any liability in the event of a copyright violation.
24.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
9999-038. New materials are periodically integrated into this collection.
- Organizational Records
- Personal Papers
- San Diego (Calif.)--Civilization--Sources
- San Diego (Calif.)--History--Sources
- San Diego (Calif.)--Social life and customs--Sources
- San Diego County (Calif.)--Civilization--Sources
- San Diego County (Calif.)--History--Sources
- San Diego County (Calif.)--Social life and customs--Sources
- San Diego Vertical File
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note