Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection documents the activities of the Department of Art's Art Council, Galleries, faculty, students, and alumni from 1964-1989. These records are organized in chronological order. This material was compiled by the Art Department, and descriptions and headings were left as originally devised. These are in boxes 1 through 3. All loose archival material, including exhibits catalogs, is located in box 4 of the collection.
The History Department Records document approximately twenty five years of the department's organizational history. The collection includes reports, minutes, correspondence, policies, curriculum, and committee work.
The San Diego State University Centennial Collection documents the campus-wide celebration of the institution's one hundred year anniversary of its founding in 1897. The collection includes programs, reports, and photographs.
- Names: San Diego State University--Archives X
- Institutional Archives 3
- San Diego State University--Faculty 2
- Education, Higher--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Organizational Records 1
- Photographs 1
- San Diego State University--Curricula 3
- San Diego State University--History--Sources 3
- San Diego State University--Employees 2
- Department of Art 1
- Department of Drama 1
- Department of History 1
- San Diego State College--Archives 1
- San Diego State College--History--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University Library 1
- San Diego State University--Administration--History--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University--Finance--History--20th century--Sources 1 ∧ less