Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Asian American Student Alliance Collection dates from 1981-1992, with the bulk of materials dated 1981-83. It consists solely of paper records. The collection documents the association's meetings, budget, elections, and activities. Included are: activity flyers promoting the AASA's many events such as dances, trips, and programs they sponsored; flyers and maps from the group's trip to Manzanar; and programs from the First Annual Indo-Chinese High...
Dates: 1981-1992; Majority of material found in 1981-1983
Scope and Contents The Campus Y Collection dates from 1953-1997, with some undated materials. The collection documents San Diego State University's campus YMCA-YWCA from its beginnings on campus to its last years in the late 1990s. It consists mostly of paper records. Included in the collection are: the Campus Y constitution and bylaws, College Y Advisory Board minutes, newspaper clippings, miscellaneous books and brochures on the draft, and several scrapbooks detailing events...
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, membership lists, agendas, minutes, photographs, clippings, project information, manuals of operation, and orientation packets for the national chapter.
- Asian American college students--California--San Diego--Societies, etc 1
- City planning--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Conscientious objectors--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Draft--History--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego (Calif.)--Social life and customs--Sources 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Women college students--California--San Diego--Societies, etc 1 ∧ less
- Asian American Student Alliance 1
- Campus Y 1
- Greek letter societies--California--San Diego 1
- Mortar Board, San Diego State University Chapter 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Social life and customs--20th century--Sources 1