San Diego State University--History--20th century--Sources
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents The Aztec Shops Records document the history of SDSU's bookstore and food services from 1959-1996. It consists solely of paper records, and includes constitutions and by-laws, financial reports, operating budgets, board minutes, and copies of the employee manual. Also included are promotional booklets and flyers, mail order catalogs, catering flyers, annual reports, and the complimentary student planners distributed by the bookstore for many years. There is...
Scope and Contents The Peter Bohmer Collection dates from 1964-1979 with some undated materials. The collection documents Bohmer's personal and professional life, including legal issues during his time as an assistant economics professor at San Diego State University as well as his arrest and conviction for staging a protest against the Santa Fe Railroad Company in 1972. The collection includes memos on planning for campus disruptions; Associated Student Council meeting...
Scope and Contents The Founder's Day Collection documents the history of the college's Founder's Day festivities from the school's early years through 1980. The collection dates from 1936-1980, with the bulk of the documents ranging from the 1940s through the 1970s. It consists solely of paper records. The collection documents the annual open house, festivities, and activities associated with SDSU's Founder's Day celebration. Included are Founder's Day programs which document...
Dates: 1936-1980; Majority of material found in 1940-1979
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of correspondence, clippings and news releases, speeches, awards, and assorted miscellany. It has been divided into two series: San Diego State University Files, and Other University Files.
Scope and Contents The ASIR Records document San Diego State University's enrollment and includes statistical information from 1898-1973. It consists solely of paper records. Included in this collection is an in depth statistical study of the university's graduating class of 1949. This study was conducted in order to obtain statistical data for use in administrative policies and procedures. Of note in this study is the number of veterans attending SDSU as 1949 was the first...
Dates: 1898-1973; Majority of material found in 1940-1973
- Personal Papers 4
- Institutional Archives 3
- College administrators--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- College attendance--California--San Diego--Statistics 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego 1
- College presidents--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Deans (Education)--California--San Diego--Biography--Sources 1
- Deans (Education)--California--San Diego--Sources 1
- Education--Research--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Education--Study and teaching (Higher)--California--San Diego--History--20th century 1
- Founders' Day (San Diego State University) 1
- High school principals--California--San Diego 1
- Peace movements--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Protest movements--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- San Diego State University. Class of 1949 1
- Student movements--California--San Diego--History--20th century--Sources 1
- Universities and colleges--California--San Diego--Sources 1 ∧ less