Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 33
The Jewish Federation of San Diego County Collection consists of the Jewish Federation's business records including meeting minutes, newsletters, campaign materials, and photographs from the 1940s to 2013.
The Audrey Karsh Collection includes Audrey Karsh's research notes, newspaper clippings and copies of original source material on San Diego’s Jewish pioneers and some notables of the 19th & 20th century. There are also personal photos and copies of Karsh's short stories, articles and plays.
The Edith Kotler B'nai B'rith Scrapbook contains photographs, newspaper clippings, newsletters, invitations and ephemera documenting the Bay City Chapter of B'nai B'rith Women.
The Loraine and Jack Stern Collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, photos, speeches, newsletters and publicity materials regarding many JCC programs and the San Diego Section of the National Council of Jewish Women. It also contains lists of participants and a 1968 Directory of Jewish Institutions, Organizations and Houses of Worship - San Diego (and Area) California. Materials date from 1947 to 2019.
The Cantor Sheldon Merel and Marcie Merel Collection contains memorabilia of Cantor Merel's career, including photographs, programs, correspondence, clippings, newsletters, CDs, and an autobiography. It also contains materials regarding the career of Marcie Merel. Digital photographs of the original binder contents and of awards and certificates are also in the collection.
The Ed Naiman Collection consists of B'nai B'rith Weinberger Lodge newsletters from the late 1950s and early 1960s, membership directories from the 1960s through the 1980s and letters and photographs from the American Committee for Israel’s 10th Anniversary, an event celebrated in Balboa Park in 1958. Mr. Joseph I. Feldman was the chairman of this event and editor of the lodge newsletter. Ed Naiman is the son-in-law of Joseph Feldman.
The Rose Neumann Collection contains the personal papers of San Diego businesswoman and philanthropist Rose Neumann, and includes correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and certificates of appreciation.
The New Life Club Collection consists of files documenting the club's monthly meetings and special events and includes newsletters, photographs and newspaper clippings. The collection is arranged in chronological order.
- Subject: Jews--California--San Diego--Societies, etc X
- Personal Papers 17
- Organizational Records 16
- Photographs 6
- B'nai B'rith Women 4
- Jews--California--San Diego--Social conditions--19th century 3
- Artifacts 2
- Jewish religious education 2
- Nonprofit organizations--California 2
- Hillel of San Diego State University--Archives 1
- Holocaust survivors 1
- Jewish college students--California--San Diego--Societies, etc 1
- Jews--California--San Diego--Social conditions. 1
- Scrapbooks--Specimens 1
- Video Recordings 1 ∧ less
- Jewish Historical Society of San Diego 32
- Independent Order of B’nai B’rith 8
- Lasker Lodge 2
- Anti-Defamation League of San Diego 1
- B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Berman, Ralph 1
- Berman, Roberta Wagner 1
- Bernard, Dorothy 1
- Beth Jacob Congregation (San Diego, Calif.) 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (San Diego, Calif.) 1
- Congregation Beth Israel (San Diego, Calif.) 1
- Congregation Beth Tefilah (San Diego, Calif.) 1
- Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds 1
- Fefferman, Laverne 1
- Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America 1
- Harris, Mollie 1
- Hillel of San Diego 1
- Horwitz, Deborah and Paul Nierman 1
- Jewish Community Center 1
- Jewish Federation of San Diego County 1
- Karsh, Audrey, 1926-2007 1
- Kotler, Edith 1
- Naiman, Ed 1
- Neumann, Rose 1
- Okmin, Seymour 1
- Paisin, Alice H. 1
- Reichel, Leon 1
- San Diego State University--Students--Societies, etc. 1
- Schraer, Paul 1
- Schwartz, Henry, 1921-1991 1
- Shelley, Myron 1
- Showel, Morris 1
- Singer, Gussie K. (Augusta Singer) 1
- Weissenberg, Henry 1
- Weissenberg, Idelle 1
- Western Jewish Studies Association (WJSA) 1
- Woman's Institute for Continuing Jewish Education 1 ∧ less